Thank you for considering a gift to Monadnock Community Hospital! Contributions, both small and large, make a lasting impression on the health and well being of our community. As a non-profit critical access hospital serving the Monadnock Region and beyond, everything we do begins with you.
Thanks to generous philanthropic support from donors like you, our physicians and staff are able to offer extensive services utilizing state-of the art technology, while maintaining the compassion and personalized care that you and your family deserve.
Philanthropic support enables MCH to:
- Maintain a patient financial assistance program that provides support to over 1,700 community members each year.
- Renovate patient areas to improve the patient experience
- Purchase new state-of-the-art equipment and technology
- Develop new programs and services to meet the ever changing needs of our community
- Provide community benefits like The Bond Wellness Center and Monadnock Healthy Teeth to Toes
Ways that you can support MCH:
Bequests/Include MCH in your will:
The benefits of adding MCH to your will include:
- Adding a few simple sentences in your last Will and Testament completes the gift- no paperwork is due to MCH
- You are free to change your will at any time if your circumstances change
Other ways to include MCH in your estate plans:
You can be part of a hundred year tradition of supporting community health care through a gift in your will or estate. Your will or estate plan should reflect your values and goals. Many people include charity as a part of their plan, believing that giving back to others makes our world a better place. Gifts left by estates range in size from $1,000 to $1,000,000 or more. All donors who choose to make an estate gift of any size are invited to join the Parmelee Society, a group of committed donors who have added MCH to their estate plans. Parmelee members are recognized in our Annual Report each year and are invited to attend our annual Parmelee Society event.
Charitable Gift Annuities
The benefits of creating a Charitable Gift Annuity include:
- You will receive lifetime payments for you or a loved one
- You can take advantage of a charitable tax deduction
The benefits of making an outright or partial gift of real estate include:
- Secure a tax deduction based on the fair market value of the property
- There is no capital-gains tax liability on the transfer
Transfer Retirement Plan Assets
The benefits of listing MCH as a beneficiary to your retirement plan assets include:
- Profit-sharing assets will pass to MCH free of any income tax obligation
- Take advantage of an estate tax charitable deduction
- Grandchildren can benefit from other estate assets that are free of income taxes
- You are free to change your mind about your beneficiaries at any time
For more information about all estate planning options, gifts of stock, gifts of real estate, and other giving options please contact Laura Gingras, VP of Philanthropy and Community Relations at Laura.Gingras@mchmail.org or (603) 924-4666 or Sadie Jackson, Philanthropy Manager at Sadie.Jackson@mchmail.org or (603) 924-4682